Volunteer with youth at our adventure race in Los Angeles
We are very excited to have you volunteer at this year’s Teen Adventure Challenge! Group volunteer opportunities are also available! If you would like to register a large group to volunteer, fill out our contact form or email us directly at email@example.com.
To learn more about what to expect as a volunteer, see the details below.
Thank you and we appreciate your involvement with this event!
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Running with a middle school team
- Setting up the race course
- Facilitating course activities
- Food distribution
- Shirt/goodie bag distribution
- Clean up
You will be provided:
- Light breakfast
- Free event T-shirt
- Water refill stations
As a volunteer, expect to:
- Attend a training. Training dates and locations will be provided closer to event date.
- Arrive at the event by 7:00am in order to get morning instructions and any last minute announcements.
- Spend the day in the sun.
- Cheer on the racers.
- Stand for the duration of the race (9:00am-12:00pm).
- Lift and carry items weighing over 10lbs.
Bring with you:
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun protection
- Refillable water bottle
- Bag with snacks
- Positive attitude
Go to our Eventbrite page to register as a volunteer. To get there, click the button below.