Company and Organization Benefits
- Be linked with a large (1,000+ attendees) educational and community-based event that promotes youth fitness, alternative sports, environmental awareness, and outdoor education.
- Receive marketing exposure on all print, web-based, and multimedia materials targeted to teens, pre-teens, and parents in Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, and San Diego Counties.
- Team sponsors – your team(s) will be identified on Race Day via specialized race apparel (provided by the sponsor), media coverage, and race announcements.
The Teen Adventure Challenge needs your support to make this opportunity available to a larger group of students who otherwise would be unable to participate. Your donations are tax deductible. Here’s how you can help:
Be a major sponsor of the Challenge! Naming opportunities are available for corporations and organizations that wish to provide significant levels of support. In addition to supporting a good cause, underwriting the event also comes with benefits for your organization including positive press exposure and promotional opportunities. Donations are tax deductible. Contact us directly to discuss how we can tailor a special package to meet your organization’s preferences.
SPONSOR A TEAM (or multiple teams!)
- $300 covers one team’s registration fee; Early Bird Special of $50 off if registered by January 19, 2018
- $1,500 covers a training package that includes 2 teams’ registration fees and three on-site training activities for 20 students.
- Monetary donations will provide the resources necessary to make the event a success as well as support teams in search of sponsors.
- All participants receive a goodie bag. Goodie bags are a great way to promote your company and support the youth. Suggested items include: gift certificates, active wear, product samples, coupons, snacks, athletic bags, and other promotional items.
- Top teams get prizes. Everyone’s a winner when they participate in the Challenge. Help recognize and positively reinforce their accomplishments by giving prizes that can be awarded to the youth (in increments of five).
- The Challenge feeds and hydrates approximately 1,000 hungry racers, volunteers, and student performers with breakfast and lunch on the day of the event. Help fuel these participants by providing food and/or beverages.
arc and CORE welcome anyone who would like to help with the event or race with a group of teens on event day. Sign up to volunteer!
Event Promotion and Recruitment
Get the word out about the Challenge, recruit teams, and find other sponsors who want to provide support.