How to Register
1. FILL OUT THE APPROPRIATE REGISTRATION FORM FOR YOUR TEAM.
- High school teams consist of 3 student racers. Middle school teams consist of 3 student racers plus 1 adult racer. Adult racers must be 18 years of age or older. Although preferred, you will not need all racers’ contact information today to register your team.
- You will need to provide information for a main contact person who will receive all pertinent information regarding the race. The main contact is expected to disburse that information to their team(s).
- Please have a working email address available, as the majority of communication regarding the Teen Adventure Challenge will be done by email.
2. GET WAIVERS SIGNED BY ALL RACERS
Racers cannot participate unless they have a signed waiver on file.
3. FILL OUT THE CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM
Credit Card Authorization Form is required for payment.
|Early Bird Registration
Registrations processed and payments made in full to arc by 1-20-17 will receive an Early Bird Discount. Early Bird team registration fee is $250 per team. EXTENDED TO JANUARY 30!
The fee for each team completing registration and payments after 1-20-17 will pay the regular price.
A 10% discount will be applied to all schools that register 3 or more teams by January 20, 2017.
4. SUBMIT YOUR FORMS.
Email all completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (310) 671-4499.
If you are interested in only attending, the Teen Adventure Challenge is free for all spectators.